By accessing and using this web site (the “Site”) ‘Predictive Testing for Huntington Disease’ the user (referred to herein as “you”) acknowledges this notice, and agrees to the terms and conditions, set out below. If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, you should immediately discontinue any use of the Site.
- The content on the Site, including but not limited to articles, opinions and views, is provided for information and education purposes only. The information on this Site is general in nature and is not specific to you. The website content is not, and should not be used as, as a source of individual medical advice or to be used for diagnosis. You should contact your health care professional before making any medical, genetic testing, diagnosis or treatment decisions. Online resources are not a substitute for the personalized judgment and care of a trained healthcare or medical professional. The website editors and other persons and organizations affiliated with the Site cannot and will not offer individual medical or other advice.
- We make every effort to ensure that the content of the Site is accurate and reliable and encourage feedback regarding possible errors or omissions. However, we do not guarantee the quality, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, appropriateness or suitability of the information on the Site. The Site may contain technical, typographical or other errors and should not be assumed to be error free. We do not accept responsibility for any possible errors, oversights or inaccuracies, or for any adverse consequences of any kind arising from the use of the Site.
- This Site may contain links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Any links provided to other sites are provided as a reference to help you identify and locate other resources that may be of interest. Such links and resources are provided for reference only and were independently developed by third parties. Unless stated to the contrary, links to other websites from this Site are not an endorsement of that site or its content. This Site is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources or for the contents of any such linked sites and does not assume any responsibility for the accuracy or appropriateness of the information on or available from such sites or resources. Use of any such linked site is at the user’s own risk.
- You are granted a limited license to display on your computer, print, download and use the information on this Site for your own personal, non-commercial or educational purposes only, provided the information is not modified and all copyright and other proprietary notices are retained. None of the information may be otherwise reproduced, republished or re-disseminated in any manner or form without the prior written consent of an authorized representative of CMMT. If you do use the content from this website and reuse it anywhere, please ensure this site is referenced, and provide a link back to http://predictivetestingforhd.com.
- By using or attempting to use the Site, the user expressly acknowledges that the Site editors make no warranties or representations regarding the content of the Site. HD Predictive testing and its officers, directors, employees, agents and any other parties involved in the creation, production or delivery of the Site disclaim any responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages, claims, liabilities, costs or obligations including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other damages (collectively the “Damages”) whatsoever and howsoever caused, arising out of or in connection with the use or misuse of the Site or the information on the Site whether such Damages arise in contract, tort, negligence, equity or statute law or by way of any other legal theory.